The expertise inside the Ethics network are able to develop research and innovation at all levels: Basic, Industrial, Experimental. The Research Organism operates both directly and through joint ventures, collaborations and partnerships with highly qualified professional structures: University, Professors, Researchers and research centers.
Ethics coordinates and enhances very high profile skills in different fields and manages the transfer of the innovation and of the new technologies within companies and organizations, following all the aspects: financial, organizational and productive.
Ethics also manages, on behalf of companies and organizations, the different steps required in all research and innovation projects:
- the steps from basic research to industrial research
– definition of new products, processes and services
– development of components, prototypes and pre-series
– search for partners and know-how suppliers
– technology transfer
– research projects funding.